Click to purchase tickets for the Ed Turner and Number 9xsmb kết quả xổ số hôm nay concert at Evans Towne Center Park on May 29th. 


Currently, the dates and times for the COVID-19 vaccines are every Tuesday and Thursday at Euchee Creek Library (5907 Euchee Creek Drive, Grovetown) in Columbia County from 8:00a-3:00p.  You MUST have an appointment to receive the vaccine.


DO NOT COME EARLY. There is limited space and parking so please DO NOT arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your appointed time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment, you will not be allowed to park or granted access until you are within 15 minutes of your designated appointment. 


To request a COVID-19 vaccination, contact the Department of Public Health-Columbia County Health Department by visiting .


If you have questions and concerns regarding the COVID-19 vaccine please contact Columbia County Health Department directly at (706) 868-3330 or visit .  

Utility Encroachment Permitting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Columbia County Utility Permitting Department provides review, approval, and/or permitting for all private utility construction/relocation activities within the County right-of-way.

Any encroachment of the Columbia County Right-of-Way must be approved by the Utility Permitting Department.  All private utility construction/relocation activities within the right-of-way are permitted and inspected. The issuance of permits allows the Department to manage utility installations in an efficient and orderly manner and to protect assets in the public’s interest. The permitting process enables the County to plan for and coordinate utility installations with other activities within the right of way.

The process involves several forms that enable communication between applicants and the Utility Permitting Department.  These forms are available through Columbia County’s Customer Self-Service (CSS).  Once you are registered with CSS, you will be able to submit the following forms:

  • Application and Permit for Utility Encroachment
  • Crew Location Notification Form
  • Damage Report
  • Final Inspection/Close Out Request

Register in Customer Self-Service
Registration is a simple process that signs you up for access to CSS.  Please click here  to see instructions on how to register! 


Submit Applications
To submit an application for Utility Encroachment or any associated activity, complete an by logging to Citizen Self Service and choosing the form that you need.